Thursday 8 September 2011

SOUL AND DIVINE….

SOUL AND DIVINE….I loved u, and always wanted u to love me ...though I never said...but u realized it some how...
We both kept loving each other silently... I was too happy, as it was my dream world...in fact beyond dreams...
But destiny… one day surprisingly every thing changed...
A topsy-turvy u may say...

We departed, and after some time, departed forever...
I kept shading my tears remembering u, and each n every moment, each n every thing reminded me of only u...
Once I saw a dream... telling me...your soul has not met peace, the divine, out in that world...which is a requirement of every soul...
It made me turned blue...I became a freak thinking about it...why is it happening...tried...n tried my level best to find the reason…but couldn't find one.
And then one night…I was sleeping… n you slowly creeped in my dreams. And told me the reason... I was astonished n shocked... was that true...is it possible????
I got up in morning...don’t know...why and how I had tears had in my eyes....
I kept sitting...blank ...for some minutes...and kept thinking about the dream...I saw....Was that true...Can it be a reason...
It was driving me crazy...I was touching insanity...
How can love...????????
Then after trying a lot succeeded a bit to keep my emotions aside…and I thought rationally, n finally reached the answer...which is probably right...
Yes, he is right!!! I am the reason, because of me his soul is unable to meet the divine peace…Now I am feeling guilt…not coz I loved you...but because I cried thinking for you, kept crying for you, without even thinking that you can also be the sufferer...
I cried remembering you and slowly I didn’t even came to know…when I stopping crying for u....and made you a reason for my every tear....and somehow it happened...I made you responsible for my tears...
And never wanted to ...but you too made yourself responsible for all my tears...and your sad soul kept searching for the solution, but didn’t got one, and finally you told me ...by coming in my dream…
Today I have realized...and now I promise… no more tears...


NOW YOU ARE RELEASED.....
GO… AND MEET THE DIVINE.....

2 comments:

Thank You For Posting Your Views... Suggestions welcome :)