Thursday 8 September 2011

Will Miss You...

I used to miss the hours, which is now going to be days…
Love and more the fights, which we did always…
Killing the time is now going to get tougher…
To whom will I say , you are my bloody bugger…?
The roads the malls the lifts…
Even my bike reminds me of you…
Once you said me all of this…
I never thought it will ever turn true…
I will keep looking at phone, but it will not ring…
Who will crack the jokes on me; you are my NV king…
You are going to be now, even more far…
Y cant life be sweet, Y it has to be sour…
Thought of being so far, is turning me so numb…
People might say me mad, but I m happily your dumb!
I am not that strong, to world as I might seem …
I am crying silent tears, as I cannot scream…
I am really not sure, what’s in my tomorrow…
But today I m missing you,
And that’s my only sorrow… :(:( :(:(

6 comments:

  1. awesome darling...Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations for ur blog....
    i have only 1 word to say n tht is....
    WOW!!!!!
    ruchika

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i have one word to say Gadhu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahut pyara.. Sabse pyari line... Thought of being so far, is turning me so numb…
    People might say me mad, but I m happily your dumb!

    Kisi ko bhi pyar ho jae... STRONG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pari bro--> Thank You Soo Muchh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again di... WOWWWWWWWWW...... Vish

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Posting Your Views... Suggestions welcome :)