Thursday 8 September 2011

Forever....



I loved you a lott,but never said..
I realise now,that I was mad..


You too knew,that I used to lie..


Always used to make ur bheja fry..


I can never forget the days spent with you..


Those were the days of enjoyment and love flue..


Every single moment I remember even now..


I used to b the bully & u used to b d cow..


The love the fight every now n then..


Never thought fighting where n when..


The never ending gossips and laughter we had..


You used to appreciate what I used to hate..


I never thought that we will depart..


But destiny worked on its part..


You always asked do "I" want "You" to die..


I said "Ya sure!! Oh my cutie pie"..


I never wanted my words to come true..


But god taught me a lesson by calling you..


Today I regret but you are not there..


Even today I laugh but inside have no flair..

Every laugh of mine reminds me of you..


I'll keep my promises as I always do..


I'v made you my present you are not my past..


My love for you will never last...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Posting Your Views... Suggestions welcome :)